CarryMinati is one of the hottest YouTubers in India right now.
If you are a big fan of CarryMinati, then you must be thinking about other information about it like age, income, height and more. Here at atozcelebrity.com we have the details you need.
Who is CarryMinati?
If you are thinking of things like what is the real name of CarryMinati, then it is Ajay Nagar. Ajay Nagar follows his online name CarryMinati (or just Carrie), which has a popular YouTube channel where they make all kinds of videos.
These include Roast, Dis, Commentary and Reaction Video. CarryMinati has another channel, “CarryisLive”, where it makes a living.
Ajay Nagar or CarryMinati was born on 12 June 1999 in Faridabad, Haryana, India. Ajay hails from an Indian Hindu family. He did his schooling from DPS, Faridabad, Haryana, but did not appear for his 12th examination as he was not prepared for his examination and later completed distance education.
CarryMinati Biography /Wiki
|Full Name||Ajey Nagar|
|Date Of Birth||12 June 1999|
|Birth Place||Faridabad, Haryana, India|
|Home Town||Faridabad, Haryana, India|
|Schooling||DPS, Faridabad, Haryana|
|College||Did not attend|
CarryMinati Age, Height, Weight
CarryMinati’s age is 21 years (till 2020). His height is 5 feet 6 inches and weighs 61 kg. Carry’s eye and hair color is black. His chest size is 34 inches, waist 28 inches and biceps 10 inches. Carrie shoes are 8 in size.
|Height||In feet- 5 feet 6 inch|
In centimetre- 167
|Weight||In kilogram- 61kg|
In Pound- 134 lbs
|Age in 2020||21 Years|
CarryMinati Girlfriend and Wife
CarryMinati’s Social Media
CarryMinati Salary and Net Worth
CarryMinati net worth is 9 crore rupees and his main source of income is YouTube. He has 2 Fourtuners car.
|Net Worth in 2020||9 crore|
|Earnings in 2020||60 lakhs|
|Annual Salary||60 Lakhs|
CarryMinati’s Popularity and fame
His YouTube moniker Cariminti was the result of an ongoing feud about Carrie in the Illuminati. He changed his name to the current one as a result of that joke and even got a new logo on YouTube to go along with it.
The logo is his icon looking like the Illuminati Pyramid. He proceeded with the joke by beginning to end his video with an Illuminati eye.
CarryMinati’s Fame and fortune
Her channel began to close tremendously, gaining subscribers at an even faster rate than other popular YouTubers such as “Bibi’s Wine”. Carrie made several videos of this “roosting” type, targeting other Indian music videos and lesser-known rappers known by her as “Bacchod”.
Later, his channel was shut down as this format of video content became recognized in India. His style is thought to be very similar to LifeShare, an American YouTuber who “roasts” at others with some gameplay in the background.
Interesting and unknown facts about CarryMinati that you dont know
- At the age of 10, CarryMinati began making videos on his YouTube channel called “Stealth Fearzz”, where he used to upload videos to football tricks but the channel was not successful.
- In 2014, he started a YouTube channel called Addicted A1, where he used to upload gaming videos with the mimicry voice of Sunny Deol and Shah Rukh Khan and in 2015 he renamed the channel to CarryDeol.
- He again changed the name of his channel when he started roaming people and changed his name to CarryMinati.
- In the year 2017, he started the channel Carrelview, where he live-streamed to play video games.
- His channel gained a huge following of his videos, which were earning money with Bibi’s Vine.
- In February 2019, Ajay Nagar earned the Silver and Gold YouTube Play Button.
- On audience demand, Ajay Nagar produced a separate track “By PewDePie” against the PewDiPie T-Series in January 2019, which received 5 million views in just 24 hours.
- He is known as the Bhutte King of India because of his unique way of roasting.
- Ajay was overweight in his teens, which is why he suffered from many health issues and to recover, he joined the gym and controlled his diet and lost weight.
CarryMinati’s TikTok vs YouTube Roast video removed
The roasted video of Indian YouTuber Carrie Minti, which went viral last week, has been removed from Google’s video streaming platform.
YouTube says the video has been removed for violating the platform’s terms of service.
Fans are expressing their outrage on Twitter with the narrative centered around the YouTube vs. Ticktock fiasco, which escalated during the coronovirus lockdown.
His fans are certainly not happy that Google’s video streaming service opted to delete Minati’s most viral video ever – nearly 70 million views within a week and double its subscriber base to 8 million – #CarryMinati And shown as #JusticeForCarry #youtubevstiktok. Two top trends on Twitter.
CARRYMINATI NEW VIDEO TITLED ‘YALGAAR: HUMARI KAHAANI’ IS COMING SOON
CARRYMINATI release A Small PART coming soon video. Carry is back with another slang Carry ROAST KAREGA.😎
Last week was not the best for CARRYMINATI as her most popular video was removed on Youtube due to a YouTube policy of harassment and bullying. His final roast video, titled vs Youtube vs TikTok: The End ast, was based on Aamir Siddiqui and some TikTok, who consider TikTok to be better than Youtube.
However, it was removed for violating YouTube policy. Don’t worry, here’s a good news for CARRYMINATI fans. He will soon bring a new video titled “Yalgaar Hamari Kahani“.
CARRYMINATI only uploaded a short video to YouTube announcing the title of the new video and it will be uploaded to YouTube soon. In the brief teaser of his next video, he can be seen saying “Carry Roast Crate Hai”; “Roast Crate H and Carrie Roast Craig” from Carrie Bhutz.