Who is Drake?
Multi-Grammy-award-winning rapper Drake has hit two shots to fame – and nostered them both. He first appeared in the role of Jimmy Brooks, a wheelchair-bound character who he played for seven years, in the teen soap Degrassi: The Next Generation.
After leaving the show he became one of the biggest rappers on the planet after signing a deal with Lil Wayne’s label Young Money Entertainment. He has rarely been out of the limelight, whether to date Rihanna or Jennifer Lopez, to find his label OVO Sound, or to draft the NBA’s Toronto Rappers as the team’s global ambassador.
It’s no surprise that Jay Z labeled him as Kobe Bryant of hip hop.
Drake Biography / Wiki
|Age:||33 years old (as per 2020)|
|Height:||6ft 0in (183 cm)|
|Net Worth:||US $110 Million|
|Birthday/Date of Birth||October 24, 1986|
|Place of Birth/Hometown||The rapper was born in Ontario, Canada|
Drake is 6 feet tall and has total assets of $ 110 million. He reportedly banked $ 47 million in 2018, according to Forbes. Drake is currently dating Pop Singer Rihana
Drake Net Worth, Height, Age, Girlfriend ,meme
Drake’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Drake’s Facebook Account
Drake’s Twitter Username
Drake’s Instagram Username
Drake’s Youtube Channel
Drake’s Snapchat Username
Despite many speculations by fans, Drake’s Snapchat username is currently unknown
Drake’s interesting facts:
- Always trending towards the arts, he first joined acting while he was an early teenager.
- At the age of fifteen, he was approached by an acting agent who became the father of a friend of his
- He eventually made his television debut in the Canadian teen drama, Degrassi: The Next Generation, in which he played the part of Jimmy Jim
- Inspired by the works of Clancy and Jay Z, he freed himself in 2006 under the title Mixtape, Room for Improvement.
- He has worked in a number of films over the years including Charlie Bartlett, Mookie Law, Ice Age: Continental Drift and Think Like a Man Too
- He has been featured on several TV shows including Saturday Night Live, Punkad, Beyond the Break and Border
- Since his debut, he has enjoyed a handful of concerts, the last of which took place in 2017 (The Boy Meets World Tour).
- According to Forbes, he earned $ 94 million in 2016, making him one of the highest-paid artists that year
- Some of his biggest inspirations include Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Jay Z, and Vybz Kartel
- The Washington Post credited him with popularizing the phrase, U.S. In “YOLO”.
It is no secret that the rapper has been in many high-profile relationships in the past. Some of the people he has taken in the past include Kayna Nye, Hailey Baldwin, Crystal Westbrook, Serena Williams, Sophia Marie and Rihanna, among many others.
- Hailey Baldwin.
- Jennifer Lopez.
- Serena Williams.
Who is Drake’s wife?
The famous Canadian rapper is not married and, thus, does not have a wife. However, after a brief tryst with Sophie Brussaux, they had a son, Adonis Graham, whom they co-parent.Apr 5, 2020