Who is Kylie Jenner?
Kylie Jenner Biography | House | Lifestyle | Age | Family | Networth : Kylie Jenner was born in 1997 in California. Jenner remained in the spotlight among her famous siblings in the reality series Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
She tapped her family’s fame to start her own business venture, including Kylie Cosmetics, a successful cosmetics line, and earned millions from the sale of her signature Kylie lip kit. Additionally, she gained a mega social media following and in 2015 was named one of Time magazine’s most influential teenagers.
In 2019, She was highlighted by Forbes as the youngest self-made billionaire.
Kylie Jenner Early Life & Family, Siblings
Kylie Kristen Jenner was born on August 10, 1997 in Los Angeles, California to parents Chris and former Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner. In 2015 Bruce announced that she is transgender and has since been known as Caitlin.
Kylie has an older sister, Kendall, and several half-siblings: Courtney, Kim, Khloe and Rob, from her mother’s first marriage to O.J. Simpson’s defense attorney Robert Kardashian and Burt, Brandon, Brody and Casey from their father’s previous marriage.
Her sister Khloe married NBA players Lamar Odom in 2009 and Tristan Thompson in 2016. Her sister Kim married superstar Kanye West in 2014.
Kylie Jenner’s Daughter Stormi Webster
Stormy Webster is the daughter of Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott and the first child for both of them. She was born on February 1, 2018 at 4:43 pm PST, weighing 8lbs 9oz.
According to the child’s birth certificate leaked by TMZ, Kylie has given birth to Cedar Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, and Stormy to Dr. Opted for this alibadi.
Kylie Jenner Before Fame
She was a cheerleader for Sierra Canyon School, and her first modeling job was for a Sears clothing campaign titled Crush Your Style.
Kylie Jenner At 21 Becomes The Youngest Self-Made Billionaire In The world Replacing Mark Zuckerberg
The youngest Kardashian-Jenner family member, Kylie Jenner is now the world’s youngest billionaire. He replaces Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, who became the youngest self-made billionaire.
Earlier, Zuckerberg achieved this feat at the age of 23. As of 2019, his total assets are $ 1 billion. She earned this fortune from her best-selling cosmetics business.
Kylie Jenner at The Kardashians
Following the release of a tape that garnered huge media attention from her sister Kim, the family made their reality television series debut in 2007 with The Kardashian on E! The series, which featured many from the Kardashian clan, was a huge success, leading to several spinoffs for some of the siblings, all of whom have carved out a place in the history of pop culture.
Kylie Jenner’s Businesses
- In 2007, Kylie appeared alongside her parents and siblings on a reality television show named Kendall, Courtney, Kim, Khloe and Rob in Up Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The show became popular and produced several spin-offs including ‘Courtney and Kim Take Miami’, ‘Khloe and Lamar’, ‘Courtney and Kim Take New York’, ‘Courtney and Khloe Take the Hampton’, in which she made several guest appearances. Proceeded.
- In 2011, she hosted Ullas: The 3D Concert Movie with her sisters. He was featured in the seventeenth magazines Style Stars of the Year.
- In 2012 they hosted the premiere of ‘The Wave’ in Hollywood. She also interviewed the cast of ‘The Hunger Games’. She also starred in America’s Next Top Model alongside her sister Kendall and mother Chris.
- In 2013, she and her sister Kendell launched ‘The Kendell and Kylie Collection’. She also launched various jewelry lines to create metal havens by the jewelry collections of Kendell and Kylie.
- Kylie Jenner Biography | House | Lifestyle | Age | Family | Networth
- In 2014, she and Kendall launched a shoe and handbag line. She also co-hosted the 2014 Music Video Awards. He also appeared in a music video for Next Party Next Door. He also co-wrote the novel ‘Rebels’. Where She had also launched a line of hair extensions called Kylie Hair Coature.
- In 2015, she became a skincare brand ambassador. He launched the British fashion retailer named ‘Topshop’. He launched his personal website and mobile app. She also starred in Tyga’s music video.
- In 2016, the cosmetic company was renamed to ‘Kylie Cosmetics’. She also made her musical debut on a song called ‘Beautiful Day’. He was made the face of PUMA.
- In 2017, she made a special and surprise appearance at the Rio American High School Prom. She announced two cosmetic sets with her sister Chloe and named them ‘Kylie Cosmetics and Cocoa Collection’. In the Forbes Celebrity 100, she was ranked 59th. He collaborated with Melbourne-based sunglasses and named ‘Quay x Kylie’. She was in a reality show ‘Life of Kylie’ which premiered in August 2017.
- In the American criminal film ‘Ocean 8’, he paid himself. The film released in June 2018.
- In 2020 she appears, as always, dropping an entire collection dedicated to her daughter Stormy Webster in Kylie Cosmetics. Jenner starred in the campaign alongside her daughter, which featured butterfly motifs (an important symbol for Jenner representing her daughter Stormy).
Read also – Drake Net Worth, Height, Age, Girlfriend ,meme
Kylie Jenner’s Products
1- Lip Kit by Kylie
The lip kit by Kylie is a set of matte liquid lipsticks and lip liner made by Kylie Jenner and released through Kylie Cosmetics. The shades are handmade by Kylie herself. Each kit costs $ 29. Although not all colors are available as a single, a single lip liner costs $ 14 and a liquid lipstick – $ 17.
Kendall + is a global lifestyle brand created by Kylie Kendall and Kylie Jenner. With a unique and simple presence in the digital landscape, Kendall and Kylie have defined themselves as two of the most popular icons and personalities of this generation.
Her clothes capture the unexpected essence of today’s young fashion lover: confident, stylish, on-trend and in charge.
Kylie Jenner Biography | House | Lifestyle | Age | Family | Networth
Started in 2012, the Jenner sisters launched a highly successful Juniors collection with Pessoon, using multiple follower seasons and an unnaturally loyed family.
Three years later, Kendall and Kylie teamed up with Topshop to create a series of California-inspired capsule collections, exclusive to the British-born retailer.
Kylie Jenner’s Body Measurements
|Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 168 cm|
In meters- 1.68 m
In feet inches- 5’5′
|Weight||In kilograms- 60 kg|
In pounds- 132 lbs
|Bra Size||32 C|
|Body Build||Slim, Fit & Curvy|
|Shoe Size||6 (UK)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kylie Jenner’s Networth
|Net Worth||US$1 billion (As of 2020)|
Kylie Jenner’s Contacts & Social Media
|Social Media Links||Instagram,Twitter|
|Kylie Cosmetics||Kylie Jenner Lipstick Kits|
|Awards||Teen Choice Awards|
Facts about Kylie Jenner
- It has partnerships with retail brands such as Adidas, Topshop and Quay Australia.
- On 30 November 2015, she launched her beauty brand which was in rapid progress.
- She sells her product extensively online.
- She has incredible followers on Instagram and Twitter.
- Jenner says, “It’s the power of social media. I had such a strong reach before I could start anything.”
- He bought himself a Land Rover for his 19th birthday for $ 200,000.
- She spends a large amount in her daughter’s name, ‘Stormy’.
Forbes magazine has struck reality star Kylie Jenner from its list of billionaires, and accused her family of inflating the value of her cosmetics business.
Forbes said the family went to “unusual lengths” to present its youngest member as richer than she was.
In tweets, Jenner dismissed the article as “inaccurate statements and unproven assumptions lol”.
“I’ve never asked for any title or tried to lie my way there,” she wrote.
“I can name a list of 100 things more important right now than fixating on how much money I have,” she added.