Ursula Corbero (Money Heist) Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, NetWorth : Ursula Corbero Delgado (Barcelona, August 11, 1989) is a Spanish actress and model, known mainly for her participation in the television series “Money Heist“
- Ursula Corbero stars as Tokio in the hit Netflix series La Casa de Papel (a.k.a Money Heist).
- Before this series, the Spanish actress was most known for her role as Ruth in the Spanish series Física o Química.
- Money Heist returns to Netflix for season 4 on Friday, April 3.
Ursula Corbero Biography
Ursula Corbero Delgado was born in Barcelona on August 11, 1989. With a relatively short artistic career, this young actress began her career at the young age of 13, receiving acting classes as well as notions of vocal technique and classes.
Singing individuals, which earned him to interpret the song The Price of Truth with Cinco de Enero, the group that put the music of Physics or Chemistry during the first season, the series that catapulted her to fame .
|Real Name||Ursula Corbero Delgado|
|Birth Date||11 August, 1989|
|Birth Place||Barcelona , Spain|
|Hobbies||Swimming and Reading Books|
Ursula Corbero Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Height||in centimeters – 163 cm – in feet inches – 5’ 4”|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 53 kg – in Pounds – 117 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||34A|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Ursula Corbero Career
- It first appeared on the small screen in 2000, in the series Mirall trencat (TV3), playing a leading role. During the years 2005 and 2006 she participated in the Ventdelplà series, playing the character of Sara.
- On national television, her appearances in series such as El internado (such as Manuela) and other secondary roles in Cuenta mirada (in the chapter of the Bretón Institute, 9:23 am), in 2007, must be highlighted.
- However, fame came to him in 2008 with the series Physics or Chemistry, where he played one of the main protagonists, Ruth. A rebellious girl with a tough story behind her but also with a romantic and fighting side. Her departure from the series occurred in 2010, at the end of the sixth season of the series and three years after it had started.
- In 2012 she joined the cast of the historical series April 14. La República (spin-off of La Señora). In it, she gave life to Beatriz de la Torre, a pure and virginal girl, sick with tuberculosis. Also that year she reappeared with Maxi Iglesias in a video message in the series Physics or Chemistry, on the occasion of the last chapter of this.
- In the cinema he begins with the filming of the short film called Chronicle of a Will in 2007, and of Slides, which premiered at festivals in 2011. He has also participated in the film Elsinor Park and in XP3D, the first Spanish 3D horror film. , released in 2011.
- In the summer of 2011, a collaboration with the Tampax brand began, which would last for two years.
- Year 2012, he debuted in the theater with the play Sexual Perversions in Chicago directed by David Mamet, with which he toured various Spanish cities such as Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia, among others.Also in 2012, he starred in the film for Volare television, a feature film about a group of fellow amateurs studying dreams, directed by Joaquín Oristrell and broadcast on TV3, in which he shared a cast with Joel Joan and Marina Gatell, among others.
- In March 2013, he joined the final episodes of the third season of the Spanish Television series Gran Reserva, where he plays Julia Cortázar during the last five episodes of the third season and the first three of the fourth.That year he was part of the cast of the Telecinco TV movie Mario Conde: Los Días de Gloria and of the movie Afterparty by Miguel Larraya.
- That same year, the Spanish-Colombian production, Crime with a View of the Sea, directed by Gerardo Herrero, and Who Killed Bambi?, Directed by Santi Amodeo, premiered in the cinema.She also voiced the meteorologist. Sam in the children’s animated movie Rain of Meatballs 2, which hit theaters on December 20. He also collaborates with the youth group Auryn, starring in the video clip Heartbreaker, the first single from their second album, Antiheroes.
- In 2014, she joined the third season of the historical series of Spanish Television Isabel, where she played Margarita de Austria, wife of the only male child of the Catholic Monarchs Juan de Aragón (Adrián Lamana). Also that year she participated as guest star in a chapter of the third season of the comedy series Con el culo al aire, Antena 3, playing Sofía, Jorge’s new girlfriend (Raúl Arévalo).
- 2015 was also a year full of projects for the actress. In the cinema we saw her in the comedy Losing the North with Yon González and Blanca Suárez, and she starred in the movie How to survive a farewell with Natalia de Molina and Brays Efe, among others.She also recorded in Rome the series La dama velada, a Mediaset production between Spain and Italy.He also joined the new Telecinco Anclados comedy with a leading role. Here she plays Natalia, a young woman who discovers that her millionaire husband has been jailed for tax evasion aboard a luxury cruise ship that he cannot pay. The series was canceled after the end of its first season although it had a magnificent audience, being the most viewed during its broadcast.
- From April 2016 until July of the same year, she appeared in Antena 3’s political series La embassy giving life to Esther, the daughter of the Spanish ambassadors in Bangkok, played by Abel Folk and Belén Rueda. The series was not renewed for a second season due to insufficient audience data for the network In the cinema, he returned to the shoes of Margaret of Austria in The Broken Crown. It is a film that acts as a link between the series Isabel and Carlos, King Emperor, both productions by Televisión Española.
- Ursula Corbero in 2017
Ursula Corbero has carried out numerous advertising campaigns, both for the written press and for television. Among them we find collaborations with firms such as Springfield, Maybelline or Calzedonia, among others.
Ursula Corbero Filmography : Movies & Feature films and short films
- 2007 Chronicle of a Will Cova Short Film
- 2011 Slides Úrsula Short Film
- Elsinor Park Lissa Main role
- XP3D Nativity Scene Main Role
- 2013 Afterparty María / Laura Supporting role
- Ocean View Crime Sonia Supporting Role
- Who killed Bambi? Paula Larrea Support Role
- Showers of Meatballs 2 Sam Voice Role
- 2015 Losing the North Nadia Supporting role
- How to survive a farewell Marta Main role
- Fashion Drama. The One with False Appearances Ursula Corbero Short Film
- 2016 The Split Crown Daisy of Austria Supporting Role
- Katie Pets Voice Role
- Black Label Alex Short Film
- 2017 Fashion Drama. The One With The Voodoo Doll Angie Short Film
- Emoji: the film Smiles Voice role
- Project Time. Part I: The Soul Key Main Role
- 2018 The Blood Tree Rebecca Main Role
- 2020 Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe’s Origin The Baroness Main Role
Ursula Corbero Private life
Since 2008, he had a sentimental relationship with actor Israel Rodríguez, which lasted three years.Later, in 2011, he had a brief five-month romance with the Toledan tennis player Feliciano López.In 2013, he began a courtship of two years with the actor and model Andrés Velencoso.
During the filming of the series Antena 3 La embassy, the Catalan actress met the Argentinean Chino Darín, with whom she has had a romantic relationship since 2016. Currently the couple has a good relationship and they show it whenever they can on social networks.
Ursula Corbero Boyfriend
|What is Ursula Corbero marital status? (single, married, in relation or divorce)||in Relation|
|Is Ursula Corbero having any relationship affair?||Yes|
|Is Ursula Corbero lesbian?||No|
|Who is Ursula Corbero Boyfriend? (name)||Chino Darin|
Ursula Corbero Networth
Ursula Corbero’s net worth is $3 million as per 2020 after NetFlix series Money Heist